The Truck Shop opened for business in the summer of 1996.
Owners, Manny & Chris, had been friends and co-workers for 10 years beforehand, working as mechanics and foremen.
The growth of the business has been steady over the years, expanding from 3500 sq. feet of shop space to 6300 sq feet, plus the addition of a separate parts department and office of 1200 sq feet.
The people at The Truck Shop are its greatest asset. They are highly skilled professionals who work as a team to keep customer vehicles working safely and efficiently. The afternoon shift began in 1999 and staff has grown to over a dozen. Our capable staff works on vehicles ranging from 1/2 ton trucks up to the heaviest highway equipment, and even some mining equipment, which barely fits through our doors.
Small fleets and owner operators rely on us to maintain, repair and certify their vehicles. Many customers have been bringing their trucks to us since the first year we started. We seldom advertise, as most customers are repeats or come from referrals.
Our customers bottom line is important to us. We often inspect the entire vehicle before recommending any major repairs to ensure there are no other serious defects or upcoming expenses, advising our customers accordingly.
Happy, loyal customers and honest quality service are always our priority!